Luke advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate, including acquisitions, disposals, major leasing and development. He has particular expertise in native title matters and Indigenous heritage.
Luke's experience includes:
- acting for Investa on the disposal of its approximately A$1.2 billion property portfolio
- acting for Telstra on the acquisition of its office portfolio for a value of approximately A$600 million
- acting on the Millmerran Power Project on all acquisition and tenure issues – including native title and cultural heritage issues – relating to the Millmerran coal mine and related sites
- acting on Lockerbie, Springfield, Woodlands and Yarrabilba in the acquisition phase of these master-planned communities in Queensland
- acting on Macarthur Central Retail Complex on its acquisition and subsequent sale