- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition and development of the c£480 million Lostock Sustainable Energy Plant project which, when operational, will be one of the UK and Europe's largest energy-from-waste (EfW) plants
- Allianz Real Estate, the global real estate investment and asset manager of Allianz group, on the creation of a market leading student accommodation real estate joint venture in London with Greystar Real Estate Partners, the global rental housing leader, and Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSPIB), one of Canada's largest pension investment managers
- Hammerson on its €1.85 billion joint venture arrangements and acquisition with Allianz of a portfolio of market leading retail assets in Dublin, Ireland (including Dundrum Town Centre)
- Macquarie Bank on the financing of over 300MW of solar plants in the UK
- United PV, whose largest shareholder is China Merchants New Energy Group, on its acquisition of 6 solar power plants in the UK with a combined capacity of over 82MW.
Jordan was born in Canada and has a law degree from the University of Melbourne. Jordan was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2008. Jordan is also a trustee of Bootstrap Company, a charitable organisation which develops and manages affordable workspace for creative businesses, social enterprises and charities, supporting them to start up and grow.