Nick provides advice on a full range of real estate services including purchases and disposals, joint venture investments, developments and letting and finance transactions for institutional and overseas investors, funds developers and corporates on some of the most high profile transactions in the UK.
Nick's experience includes advising:
- Brookfield on acquisition, development, financing and letting of 100 Bishopsgate, London development, a 40 storey development which once completed will be the home of Royal Bank of Canada, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Jefferies International Limited
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition and development of the Lostock Sustainable Energy Plant which, when operational, will be one of the UK and Europe's largest energy-from-waste plants
- Accor Hotels on the acquisition of Mantra Group for approximately AU $1.2 billion
- Hines (a US based REIT with over US$100 billion funds under management) on City leasing and development transactions and the sale of four major office towers in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, Australia to Centuria Property Funds Limited for AU $520.9 million
- Charter Hall and Investa Property Group on the acquisition of four CBD office towers in Brisbane, Australia and the development of a AU $650 million office tower at 370 Queen Street, Brisbane, Australia.