Laura specialises in major projects and has many years’ experience acting for governments, consortia, sponsors, funds and banks in relation to the development and procurement of complex public infrastructure, including projects involving roads, rail and social infrastructure.
Laura’s experience across a number of sectors, acting for both private and public clients, means she has understanding of a wide variety of procurement methods and contractual frameworks.
Laura’s recent experience includes advising:
- Transport for NSW on all aspects of the procurement of the design and construction of the M6 Stage 1 Motorway
- A bidder in relation to the Station Boxes and Tunnels package of the Sydney Metro: Western Sydney Airport
- RMS in relation to the procurement of the design and construction of the Rozelle Interchange
- Canberra Metro consortium (Pacific Partnerships, John Holland, CPB, Mitsubishi and CAF) in relation to its successful bid to build and operate a light rail network in the ACT
- NSW Government on the procurement and delivery of innovative greenfield hospital projects in NSW including the Northern Beaches Hospital and the New Maitland Hospital