Laurelle advises on major projects in the energy and infrastructure sector.
Laurelle has significant experience advising developers, investors and financiers on the procurement, delivery and operation of major energy and infrastructure projects. Her practice is predominantly focused on the energy and renewables sectors across all asset types (including wind, solar, hydropower, BESS, geothermal and thermal power and transmission).
Laurelle has a Bachelor of Laws (with first class honours) from the University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Arts (Architecture) from the University of Technology Sydney.
Experience & expertise
- Advising Marinus Link in relation to the development of a second interconnector under the Bass Strait, linking the Tasmanian and Victorian electricity networks.
- Advising a consortium in relation to their wind farm proposal for Forestry NSW’s renewable energy infrastructure scheme.
- Advising Alinta Energy in relation to the ~60MW expansion of its gas-fired Newman Power Station in Western Australia.
- Advising Alinta Energy in relation to the development of the ~214MW Yandin Wind Farm in Western Australia.
- Advising Infigen Energy in relation to the development of the ~57.6MW Cherry Tree Wind Farm in Victoria.