Christopher advises clients on property and infrastructure development projects, and offers expertise on environment and town planning issues.
Christopher works with clients worldwide, and has advised on property developments and real estate transactions throughout Australasia and the Middle East. He has acted for the Queensland Government as well as developers and financiers including Mirvac, Growthpoint and Sims Metal. He has lectured at the University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology on environmental law and town planning.
Christopher holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the Queensland University of Technology. He was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1990 and has also been admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Experience & expertise
- Lendlease in relation to urban renewal projects including the A$2.9 billion redevelopment of the RNA Showgrounds in Brisbane and the A$1 billion development of the Waterbank Precinct in Perth
- Queensland Government in relation to the development of the Boggo Road Urban Village including the redevelopment of the heritage listed Boggo Road Gaol
- Bloomberg on the development of Riparian Plaza, a landmark building in Brisbane comprising commercial, residential and retail components
- Mirvac in relation to the development and leasing of Orion Shopping Centre in Ipswich
- ABN AMRO in relation to the development of Brisbane Square, a CBD commercial office building headquartering the Brisbane City Council and Suncorp