Senior Associate in the corporate energy team, focussing on the power sector.
Chris advises on the acquisition and development of power and infrastructure projects.
Chris is a senior associate within the firm's London corporate energy team. Chris is a power and infrastructure sector specialist advising across the full range of mergers and acquisitions, project developments, commercial contracts and regulatory matters within the sector.
Chris was recognised as a key lawyer by Legal 500 UK 2023 in the projects, energy and natural resources, infrastructure category.
Chris qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2015. Prior to converting to law, Chris gained an MEng in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience & expertise
- bp in relation to their joint venture with DWO for the development 4 offshore wind projects in Korea, including the initial acquisition, joint venture arrangements and ongoing service arrangements
- the lenders on the project financing of the NeuConnect interconnector project
- a consortium of bp, Shell, TotalEnergies and Harbour in relation to the potential electrification of certain offshore oil and gas installations in the Central North Sea
- Renewable Power Capital, a subsidiary of CPPIB, on their joint venture with Taiga for the development of onshore wind projects in Poland
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition and development of a 60MW energy from waste plant in Lostock, including joint venture arrangements with FCC Environment