Alice is a solicitor in our projects team, who is based in our Melbourne office.
Alice is experienced in advising governments and developers on infrastructure and energy projects throughout the full project lifecycle (project development, contract preparation and negotiation, delivery and disputes) both in Australia and the Middle East.
Alice’s background as a civil engineer on various major government infrastructure projects prior to moving to commercial law, assists her to understand the complex needs of her clients when it comes to commercial and technical applications.
Alice holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Monash University, and a Master of Corporate Law from Cambridge University. Alice has also completed a mini pupillage at Keating Chambers in London with Peter Brogden.
Experience & expertise
- a confidential client in respect of the development, procurement, operation and maintenance of the NEXT Wind and Solar Projects consisting of 1.4GW Wind Farm and 800MW Solar Plant, including preparing and advising on the EPC Contracts and the long term services documentation
- a confidential client in respect of the structuring and procurement of up to 22 2.5-3GW interconnector projects, including structuring, preparing and advising on the framework agreement, converter supply, cable supply and balance of plant contracts with various world leading specialist contractors
- EnergyCo in respect of the Central-West Orana Renewable Energy Zone, in relation to the access rights agreements with generators, including preparing and advising on the structuring and relevant contractual documentation
- Lendlease on the Stage 3 documentation for Circular Quay Renewal, Sydney
- a confidential client in respect of a significant (approx. $2bn offshore oil and gas arbitration) (not at HSF), regarding claims arising under the Design and Construct Contract and Deed of Settlement between the owner and consortium and the Memorandum of Understanding, Joint Venture Agreement and Settlement Agreement between consortium parties on the construction of a caisson jetty in a marine reserve