Tim is a corporate lawyer with M&A and financial services experience.
Tim has acted on a variety of corporate transactions, including private and public M&A transactions, joint ventures and demergers, as well as providing advice in relation to general corporate matters to clients across various industries.
In 2018, Tim completed a secondment to Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) where he advised CBA in relation to a proposed divestment transaction.
Experience & expertise
- Tandem Money Limited on its acquisitions of Oplo, Allium Lending Group and related fundraisings
- EML on its acquisition of Sentenial and its Open Banking brand Nuapay
- Canada Life on its £3 billion reinsurance of longevity risk associated with the BBC’s Pension Scheme
- Centremanor Limited on its £1.3 billion recommended offer for Daejan Holdings
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia on
- the proposed A$3.8 billion sale of its Australia and New Zealand life insurance business to AIA and the revised transaction path for the Australian divestment, including the negotiation of a revised transaction path and the implementation of a joint co-operation agreement with AIA
- the proposed IPO of the Colonial First State Asset Management business and the eventual A$4.13 billion sale of the business to Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.