Lucinda is a Senior Associate in the Corporate M&A team.
Lucinda primarily advises on private M&A, corporate governance and general advisory matters, including corporate restructures, management and shareholder relations and compliance with foreign investment laws.
Lucinda also has experience in public M&A and transition and integration matters.
Lucinda joined Herbert Smith Freehills in 2017. Lucinda is qualified as a legal practitioner of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia and holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) from Bond University.
Experience & expertise
- Suncorp Group on its proposed sale of Suncorp Bank to Australia & New Zealand Banking Corporation for consideration of A$4.9 billion, as lead M&A Senior Associate
- Sydney Aviation Alliance consortium on its A$32 billion (EV) acquisition of Sydney Airport, being the largest takeover in Australian history, as Senior Associate on the diligence and disclosure workstreams
- H.R.L. Morrison & Co on its acquisition of Qscan Group Holdings, as lead M&A senior solicitor
- Boral Limited as secondee on a major project involving large-scale joint venture restructuring and multi-jurisdictional sell-side and buy-side M&A with Gebr Knauf KG
- Suncorp Group on the sale of its life insurance business to TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Ltd