Joel advises clients on due diligence, commercial acquisitions and dispositions, property development, and leasing and licensing matters.
Joel’s recent experience includes acting for and advising:
- Lendlease in relation to its $2.9 billion residential, commercial and retail development of Melbourne Quarter
- Healthscope in relation to due diligence and real-estate issues in the context of a $4.4 billion takeover bid from Brookfield
- Engie in relation to its development and operation of Willogoleche Wind Farm
- Oliver Hume in relation to its acquisitions, dispositions and developments in Parkville, North Melbourne and West Melbourne
- Suncorp Group Limited in its sale of Parkhurst Farm
Joel graduated from the University of Melbourne with Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) and Juris Doctor (Honours) degrees.
Joel is a member of the St Kevin’s Old Collegians’ Association and the Melbourne Cricket Club.