Joe is an Associate in our London team specialising in EU and UK competition law, with particular experience in competition litigation. Joe has advised on claims issued in the High Court of England & Wales and the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal, including in some of the most complex and high profile competition matters. His experience also includes advising clients in a wide range of sectors on general competition compliance advice, and in other litigation and arbitration cases.
Joe’s experience includes advising:
- Iveco and Fiat Chrysler as coordinating and UK competition litigation counsel in relation to follow-on damages claims stemming from the European Commission's settlement decision in Trucks, one of the most high profile competition infringement and follow-on damages cases in Europe
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group in connection with litigation stemming from the European Commission's infringement findings in relation to foreign exchange trading including a claim in the Commercial Court and a potential class action in the CAT
- Telefónica UK and SA on the competition law aspects of O2's network sharing arrangements with Vodafone
- a major oil and gas joint venture in relation to the competition law aspects of its JV in Asia
- a multinational oil and gas company in a complex litigation claim before the English High Court, valued in excess of GBP1bn and relating to natural gas transportation technologies