Jason is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in Dubai.
Jason is an Australian-qualified Associate in the dispute resolution practice with experience in complex, large scale construction and engineering disputes across roads, rail, and infrastructure sectors in the APAC region.
In addition to his experience in large scale construction and engineering disputes, Jason also has broad experience dealing with general commercial disputes and insolvency-related matters.
Jason relocated to Dubai in 2022, having previously trained and practised in Australia.
Experience & expertise
- a D&C joint venture in ACICA arbitration proceedings concerning various claims arising from the construction of the Sydney Metro Northwest Project in NSW, Australia*
- a subcontractor in expedited ACICA arbitration proceedings concerning a contractual dispute relating to the WestConnex New M4 Project in NSW, Australia*
- a major Australian construction company in connection with various claims arising from the design and construction of a mix-use development project in VIC, Australia*
- a subcontractor in a contractual dispute before the Supreme Court of NSW relating to the WestConnex M8 Project in NSW, Australia*
- a global oil and gas company in relation to an injunction application against unlawful trespassers at its various Australian sites*
*Experience gained prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills.