Jane specialises in cross-border and domestic debt financing transactions.
Jane focuses on advising financial institutions, bank syndicates and corporate borrowers in debt financing and debt restructuring transactions with multi-jurisdictional elements.
She has experience advising clients on domestic and cross-border, bilateral and syndicated, secured and unsecured debt financings and refinancings. She also has experience advising clients on restructuring of debts, including sale and purchase of existing loans, retaking of security and intercreditor repayment arrangements.
PCLL, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Juris Doctor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Experience & expertise
- China Huarong Overseas Investment Holdings Co. Limited on the restructuring of five debts owed by a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and its subsidiaries
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Hang Seng Bank Limited and other banks (with Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited as agent) on a US$1,000,000,000 syndicated term loan to Sino Biopharmaceutical Limited, a company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Haitong International Securities Company Limited as lender on a HK$1,449,000,000 credit facilities to Zhongtai Financial International Limited for the acquisition of a controlling stake of and the mandatory general offer for Quali-Smart Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- a syndicate of lenders comprising of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, The Bank of East Asia, Limited, Wing Lung Bank, Limited and China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd. (with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited as agent) on a HK$2,500,000,000 syndicated term loan to Ample Wit Investments Limited of the Tsinlien Group
- Greater Bay Area Development Fund Management Limited on the subscription of guaranteed secured redeemable notes and warrants conferring the right to acquire up to a maximum amount of 284,000,000 convertible preference shares of a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange