The meticulousness and detail Ignacio's skills, allow us to offer our clients personalised and high-quality advice.
His expertise is particularly focused on the private equity sector, although he also advises companies on their corporate matters. He advises national and international financial and industrial investors.
Ignacio's experience includes advising:
- Goldentree Asset Management on the acquisition from Bankia of a mortgage loan and REO portfolio with an aggregate outstanding balance of €198 million (Project Giants)
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of Ufinet Spain, a fibre optic wholesale operator in Spain
- Meridia Capital Partners on the potential acquisition of 49% stake in Porteromania, owner of the brand FutbolEmotion
- Oaktree Capital Management on the acquisition of a portfolio of distressed assets from Sareb (Project Tambo)
- an infrastructure fund on the acquisition of up to 100% of the Concessionaire of Hospital de Vallecas
- Inabensa on a cartel investigation by the Spanish Competition Authority (CNMC) in the railway sector
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the €60 million acquisition of Lexer 2001, one of the key players in mass litigation legal services and debt recovery. The transaction also involved the roll-over of a number of sellers into Magnum's acquisition vehicle and the negotiation of a unique incentive scheme to certain key directors
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the acquisition of Cobralia Servicios de Recuperación, a debt recovery platform
Ignacio has a degree in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid and a Master's Degree in Access to the Law Profession (LLM) from the same University.
In addition to Spanish as his native language, Ignacio is fluent in English.