We help financial buyers find the wins which generate outperformance in competitive global markets, providing sector expertise, local market knowledge and cutting edge legal solutions.
We can help private equity firms, sovereign wealth funds, alternative capital providers, pension funds, financial institutions and all other financial buyers with a range of areas including:
- local and global capital raisings
- deployment of capital through the entire spectrum of transactions, eg controlling or non-controlling, listed or unlisted, global or local, individual or consortium deals
- understanding new sectors through our market leading infrastructure, energy, financial services, telecommunications and technology and real estate sector experts
- changing your focus, eg moving from passive to active investing, into new geographies or across product types
- structuring co-investments and partnering with other financial buyers in consortium deals.
Kennedy Wilson, a US real estate investment and management company, listed on the New York stock exchange
Investa Property Group
Centro Properties Group
Abacus Property Group
Gavin is a senior corporate M&A lawyer, with particular expertise in public takeovers, shareholder activism, private equity and venture capital investments, and in investment work in Africa.