We are pleased to release the latest issue of our periodic publication "Cross-Border Litigation", designed to highlight legal and practical issues specific to litigation with an international aspect.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Spotlight on recent developments
- The new Hague Judgments Convention:
A potential gamechanger (eventually)
- Obtaining evidence from US-connected entities:
US court widens the scope
- Will an English judgment be enforceable in the EU27 post-Brexit?
- The new Singapore Convention on mediated settlements:
Some practical issues to consider now
- Jurisdiction and governing law:
To read the previous issues, click here.
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2020