We are pleased to release the third issue of our periodic publication "Cross-Border Litigation", designed to highlight legal and practical issues specific to litigation with an international aspect.
Tapping into the expertise of the firm's leading commercial litigators across the globe, the publication gives readers the benefit of their hands-on experience and flags key developments that should be on commercial parties' radars.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- A selection of recent developments from across the globe
- Litigation funding on the rise internationally
- Judicial turf wars in Dubai
Is this the end of the "conduit" jurisdiction?
- Multi-jurisdictional litigation: Lessons from cross-border intellectual property enforcement
Our new Milan office and Laura Orlando
- The growing "internationalisation" of China's courts
- Indonesia-related commercial contracts
Guide to dispute resolution clauses
The contents of this publication are for reference purposes only and may not be current as at the date of accessing this publication. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.
© Herbert Smith Freehills 2021