By aligning with their business strategies we guide some of the world’s leading corporates, commercial organisations, investment banks, financial institutions, governments and public sector bodies through all stages of their corporate development across a broad range of sectors.
We understand that to deliver local and cross-border corporate transactions successfully in any economic climate, you need us to:
- Support your commercial decisions by investing time in understanding your objectives and working alongside you to achieve them
- Understand the local markets in which you do business and the differences between developing markets and developed economies and between regions to ensure consistent service delivery in markets around the world
- Conduct due diligence to identify risks and challenges and address them before they threaten the success of deals
- Prioritise the big issues and help you navigate through complex regulatory requirements
- Execute end-to-end transaction management for the duration of deals and support all negotiations
- Consider potential litigation risks and, if required, embed disputes lawyers into deal teams to stress test warranties, indemnities, liability limitations and jurisdiction clauses
- Guide you through all communications with stakeholders
Find out how Herbert Smith Freehills LLP can help UK listed companies facing crises.
Diverse knowledge and in-depth expertise
Insights and updates
22nd September 2022
The Government has laid the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Bill (ECCT Bill) in Parliament...
Carolyn is Managing Partner for Corporate and the Regional Head of Practice for Corporate, Australia. In her role she is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the practice across our network of offices.
Remuneration and Incentives