Priscilla has experience advising clients on commercial disputes, regulatory and internal investigations, class action litigation and compliance issues. She has particular experience in investigations and corporate crime matters.
Priscilla works with leading Australian and global companies across a range of industries, and has acted in a number of significant proceedings. Across her disputes and investigations work, Priscilla has experience in matters with a multi-jurisdictional dimension.
Priscilla's experience includes:
- defending a securities class action brought by multiple plaintiffs, which is presently before the Supreme Court of NSW
- acting for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in civil penalty proceedings brought by AUSTRAC in the Federal Court under the Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing legislation
- acting for ASX-listed companies in relation to various regulatory investigations
- assisting companies with strategic advice in relation to regulatory issues, including anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing compliance and investigations
- assisting companies with their corporate compliance programs, focusing on anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions, modern slavery, and whistleblower matters
- acting for a leading telecommunications company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute over an acquisition and reputationally sensitive issues relating to allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct
- acting for an international pharmaceutical company in damages proceedings brought in the Federal Court relating to patent infringement
Priscilla holds Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (International Relations) degrees from the University of Queensland. Priscilla graduated with First Class Honours and the University Medal in Law. She was an Associate in the Federal Court of Australia prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills.
Priscilla is admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.