Priscilla has experience advising clients on commercial disputes, regulatory and internal investigations, and compliance issues. She has particular experience in regulatory proceedings and corporate crime matters.
Priscilla has worked with leading Australian and global companies across a range of industries, and acted in a number of significant proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia. Across her disputes and investigations work, Priscilla has worked on matters with a multi-jurisdictional dimension.
Priscilla's experience includes:
- acting for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in civil penalty proceedings brought by AUSTRAC in the Federal Court under the Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing legislation
- acting for ASX-listed companies in regulatory investigations into potential violations of corporations laws
- assisting companies with internal investigations into suspected corrupt business practices
- assisting companies with their corporate compliance programs, focusing on anti-bribery and corruption and sanctions compliance, as well as whistleblower matters
- acting for a leading telecommunications company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute over an acquisition and reputationally sensitive issues relating to allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct
- acting for an international pharmaceutical company in damages proceedings brought in the Federal Court relating to patent infringement
Priscilla holds Bachelor of Arts (International Relations) and Bachelor of Laws degrees from the University of Queensland. Priscilla graduated with First Class Honours and the University Medal in Law. She was an Associate in the Federal Court of Australia prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills.
Priscilla is admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland.