Director, In-House Counsel, UK, US & EMEA
Molly is the Director of In-House Counsel, UK, US & EMEA.
Molly joined the firm in 1994 as a trainee solicitor and qualified into our real estate division in September 1996. She was promoted to the role of "of counsel" in 2006.
As Head of Professional Risk and Compliance for UK, US and EMEA, Molly now advises the firm on a broad range of professional risks and compliance issues including:
- the professional conduct and ethical obligations of lawyers
- the development of the culture of proper risk management throughout the firm
- developing and promoting internal risk management rules and policies
- ensuring compliance with the regulatory and practice issues for the firm
- client retainer issues and conflicts
- confidentiality, data privacy and GDPR.
Molly also provides in-house training on risk and compliance issues.