Juan is a junior associate in the energy and infrastructure practice in the Madrid office.
He advises both corporates and private equity funds on different legal matters, with a particular focus on M&A transactions within the renewable energy sector.
Juan's experience includes advising:
- Quercus Real Assets on the disposal of eleven 773MW photovoltaic greenfield plants located in Andalucía, Navarra and Aragón through an auction process
- around thirty of the most outstanding companies and social entities with a presence in the city of Madrid on the constitution and operation of the "Madrid Futuro Association", a non-profit organisation that seeks to foster the economic and social reactivation of the city of Madrid, as well as to transform it and promote initiatives that, together with the Madrid City Council, will benefit the city of Madrid after the economic and social crisis caused by the Covid-19 outbreak
- the founders on the constitution and registration of a Spanish foundation dedicated to ocean clean-up and conservation, as well as advice on all legal aspects related to its functioning
- a railway manufacturer and supplier in the context of phase II of the bidding process which was launched by a company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services in the infrastructure and security sectors for the potential joint investment with the selected bidder on a multi-jurisdictional urban signalling business
- a Chinese engineering company, as EPC contractor, on the development of photovoltaic projects in Puerto Real and Cádiz, Spain, promoted by Fenix Renovables
Juan has a dual degree in Law and Economics from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. He also holds a dual master's degree in Access to the Legal Profession and Corporate Legal Advice (LLM).
He speaks Spanish and English.