Jen is an associate in our US securities team, specialising in equity and debt capital markets. Jen advises both UK and international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including initial public offerings, secondary capital raisings and note offerings.
Jen did an internal secondment in our US finance team, where she advised on a broad range of cross-border debt financing transactions.
Jen's experience includes advising:
- Certares Opportunities and Knighthead Opportunities Capital Management on its US$225 million investment in Global Blue Group Holding AG
- Bank of America, Citi, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and TD, as joint lead managers, on DNB Bank ASA's US$900 million note offering and listing on the Irish Stock Exchange under its US$15 billion US MTN programme
- US$300 million note offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange under United Bank for Africa Plc's US$1.5 billion GMTN programme (acting for the joint lead managers)
- Johnson Matthey Plc, in connection with the issuance of its €225 million 1.90% series A sustainability-linked senior notes due 2032, £35 million 2.77% series B sustainability-linked senior notes due 2029 and US$50 million 3.00% series C sustainability-linked senior notes due 2029
- Tikehau Capital S.C.A., in connection with the issuance of its US$115 million 4.74% series A sustainable senior notes due 2032 and US$65 million 4.89% series B sustainable senior notes due 2034
- Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank & Ester Finance Technologies, in connection with the establishment of New York law governed securitization program for trade receivables for the US subsidiary of TK Elevator group pursuant to a Master Framework Agreement