Echo is a senior associate in the Corporate Department.
Echo is a corporate associate in Herbert Smith Freehills' Hong Kong office. She has advised listed companies, financial institutions, Chinese SOEs, multinational corporations and start-ups across different industries on a wide range of corporate finance matters, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, IPOs, secondary offerings, and listed company compliance matters.
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Echo was an associate at a US law firm. She obtained her JD and PCLL at the City University of Hong Kong. Echo is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Experience & expertise
- Lvji Technology Holdings Inc. (Stock Code: 1745), an online tour guide provider, in relation to its HK$561.6 million initial public offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ms. Huang Li in a US$33 million acquisition of a PRC cigarette packaging business from Beijing Enterprises Clean Energy Group Limited (Stock Code: 1250)
- Angang Steel Company Limited (Stock Code: 347) as the purchaser in relation to a RMB5.9 billion acquisition of Angang Group Chaoyang Iron & Steel Company Limited
- Sinosteel International Holding Company Limited in relation to its HK$696 million disposal of its PRC real estate business
- China Huiyuan Juice Group Limited (Stock Code: 1886) in relation to its HK$1 billion convertible bond issue
- PA Chokmah Investment Limited, a subsidiary of China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited, in its provision of a HK$500 million convertible credit facility to Wisdom Education International Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 6068), the largest private education group in South China