Arijeet has extensive experience in private equity transactions across various sectors, including cross border PE acquisitions, co-investments, platform transactions, restructurings and exit.
Arijeet's experience includes advising:
- Renewable Power Capital on platform investment in battery storage systems in UK
- Bharti Global on sale of their telecom business in Channel Islands to Bahrain Telecommunications
- Headway Capital on its investment with Verium in Toradex and Mobil in Time, Swiss companies engaged in hardware platforms and SaaS
- Everstone Capital on India’s first PE control transaction in the defence sector
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec on multiple investments in an Indian e-pharmacy unicorn and acquisition of non-banking finance arm of Edelweiss
- International Finance Corporation on multiple equity and debt investments in India, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Bangladesh
- Avenue Capital, New York on acquisition of an Indian asset reconstruction company
- Norfund in its equity and quasi equity investments in Singapore based power transmission company
- responsAbility, Switzerland on its investment in organic foods in UAE and India
Arijeet is a qualified advocate in India and has previously worked in private equity practice of leading Indian law firms.
English, Hindi, Bengali (conversational)
Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, India