Andrew is an associate in the corporate team at Herbert Smith Freehills in Dubai.
Andrew advises clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate advisory matters in the Middle East and Europe.
Andrew holds a Master's Degree in Business Law from University Paris 2 Pantheon-Assas (Paris) and an LLM Degree from Columbia Law School (New York). He is a New York qualified lawyer and is fluent in English, Arabic and French.
Experience & expertise
- Lagardère Travel Retail on its agreement to acquire a majority share and controlling interest in HWH's food and beverage operations at Dubai airport
- Aramex, a leading listed logistics provider, on the disposal of Infofort, a multi-jurisdictional part of its group by way of a competitive auction process
- a confidential real estate management company on the 100% acquisition of three property management and advisory businesses in the UAE (on three different transactions, two of which having successfully completed)
- a confidential property solutions provider on the proposed 100% acquisition of a technical services company
- Egis S.A. on its agreement to acquire a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, London, Riyadh, Singapore, Bangalore, and Mumbai