Sarah advises on a broad range of commercial and corporate matters.
Sarah is recognised for her commerciality, drafting and communication skills and her commitment to tailoring the way her team works with clients to best meet their needs.
A leading sports lawyer, Sarah is a Vice-President of World Sailing and the Chair of the Advisory Council of Sport Integrity Australia and a former director and Vice President of Australian Sailing and a past member of the selection panel for the successful Australian Olympic Sailing team for multiple Olympic Games.
Sarah is regularly included in the Best Lawyers in Australia publication in a number of areas including Corporate and Governance, Media, Entertainment, Information Technology, Outsourcing and Sports Law.
Sarah has held a number of management roles including as Head of the Sydney Corporate Group. She has also worked on secondment with a large Australian listed company and in Europe, at the headquarters of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Sarah is an experienced listed company director and Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Sarah graduated in Law with honours from the University of Sydney.
Experience & expertise
- sale and purchase of businesses/companies
- technology, business process and other outsourcing agreements
- alliance and joint venture arrangements
- strategic and long term supply agreements
- procurement issues and tender processes
- complex regulatory issues relating to business-as-usual and strategic matters
- regulatory reform
- broadcasting, rights, new media and sponsorship agreements
- payment services.