Jenny is global head of our financial services regulatory practice.
Jenny leads the firm's global financial services regulatory practice. In that role, she is responsible for teams in EMEA, the US and APAC and brings extensive experience and knowledge of regulatory trends and regulatory expectations from regular interactions with regulators and leading global financial institutions around the world.
Jenny is an extremely experienced financial services regulatory specialist. She advises a wide range of financial institution clients on national and international regulatory challenges, both of a contentious and non-contentious nature. She also brings a strategic outlook from an in-house perspective having previously been head of regulatory at one of the UK's largest banks.
Jenny helps financial services clients with a range of regulatory and compliance matters including investigations and enforcement proceedings as well as governance, conduct of business issues and skilled persons' reviews.
She is a leading expert on governance matters, having advised on all the major governance reviews of recent times. Jenny also advises clients on the UK Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
Jenny graduated from the University of St Andrews, Scotland in 1994 with an MA before attending Nottingham Law School.
Experience & expertise
- on LIBOR transition, including in relation to 'tough legacy'
- a bank on a cross-border regulatory investigation in relation to a high profile bond offering
- a global financial institution on competition related investigations
- on a range of remediation and redress programmes in the retail and commercial banking sphere
- FCA investigations of senior managers arising out of the financial crisis