Heidi is a Partner in the corporate division. Heidi's experience relates to a wide range of corporate finance, public and private M&A and capital markets transactions.
Heidi advises both UK and overseas clients on a wide range of corporate transactions (including private share and asset acquisitions and disposals, public takeovers, initial public offerings, secondary capital raises, auction sales, joint ventures and group reorganisations).
Heidi holds a BCL Law with French Law (first class) from University College Dublin and an LLM Master of Law with specialisation in commercial law from Trinity Hall, Cambridge. She joined the firm in 2010 and qualified in 2012.
Experience & expertise
- Capital & Counties Properties plc on its £3.5 billion recommended all-share merger with Shaftesbury PLC
- British Land on its disposal of 50% of Canada Water and resulting £3.5 billion development joint venture with AustralianSuper
- ORIX Corporation on its acquisition of a 70% stake in Gravis Capital Management, an alternative asset manager of funds investing primarily in the UK infrastructure, renewable energy and real estate sectors
- Weir on its $1.3 billion acquisition of ESCO and $400 million disposals of its oil, gas and flow control divisions
- Man Group on several transactions including the creation of joint venture with PIMCO, State Street, IHS Markit and Microsoft
- Allied Irish Banks – IPO and €12 billion listing on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange (for the banks)
- Sky on the £800 million sale of its controlling stake in its betting and gaming business, Sky Bet, to funds advised by CVC Capital Partners and ongoing joint venture and other commercial arrangements
- AO on its £1.2 billion IPO
- Veritas Asset Management and its founders on Affiliated Managers Group's acquisition of a majority stake in the business