Zoe began her career at the firm, completing a training contract in the London office. During that time, she obtained broad legal experience, including a secondment to one of the firm's multinational clients in the consumer product sector.
Her experience includes advising:
- a dairy foods company in relation to securities class actions in the Federal Court of Australia
- a global professional services firm in relation to a securities class action in the Federal Court of Australia
- a member of a Middle Eastern royal family in relation to a breach of contract claim in the Commercial Court in London
- a global professional services firm in relation to professional negligence claims in the High Court in London
- a listed mining company in relation to a class action in the High Court in London
Zoe holds a Bachelor of Arts and a first class honours Bachelor of Laws from Monash University.