Zoe is an associate in the corporate energy and infrastructure team.
Zoe advises a range of clients, including project companies and funds on private M&A transactions, energy and infrastructure projects and ESG matters.
Zoe has also completed a trainee secondment to bp, where she worked in the Financial Services Regulation (Trading and Shipping) team.
Zoe is a graduate of King's College London where she studied English Law and French Law. She furthered her education at Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne where she studied French law.
Experience & expertise
- Transmission Capital Partners on its successful bid for the Beatrice offshore transmission network assets in the TR6 Ofgem auction round
- ERG S.p.A. on the negotiation of power purchase agreements for two onshore wind assets in Northern Ireland
- a confidential client on a joint development agreement in respect of wind and solar projects in Croatia
- Green Investment Group on its acquisition of the Muaitheabhal onshore wind development project on the Isle of Lewis
- an international mining company in relation to its climate change strategy and climate change report.