Zhang Jie Thia
Zhang Jie is a corporate associate with a focus on private equity, venture capital and M&A.
Zhang Jie has experience in acting on a variety of complex corporate transactions, including cross-borders mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and venture capital investments. In the course of his work, Zhang Jie regularly advises large corporations, investment holding companies, venture capital investors and startups.
Zhang Jie previously spent 3.5 years in one of Singapore's largest law firm, during which he participated in a secondment to Lazada's regional legal team as an in-house counsel. Zhang Jie was also admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2020.
Experience & expertise
- Amphenol Corporation on its acquisition of Positronic*
- Blackstone Inc on its sale of IBS Software to Apax Partners*
- SIG Ventures on its Series C investment into Mobile Premier League*
- Peak XV (formerly known as Sequoia Capital) on numerous venture capital investments into startups*
- BeautyHaul, a fast-growing beauty e-commerce startup, on its Series A and Series B fundraising exercises*
*experience gained prior to HSF