Zac Molloy Mencshelyi
Zac is a solicitor specialising in complex commercial disputes.
He tutors the postgraduate Constitutional Law and Interpretation (statutory and contractual interpretation) units at UWA Law School and coaches the University’s Phillip C. Jessup International Law mooting team.
He graduated on the Dean’s List at The University of Western Australia (UWA) with a Juris Doctor. He also holds a Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) with First Class Honours and majors in Philosophy and Business Law from UWA.
Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills, he worked at the Supreme Court of Western Australia, Court of Appeal as the Associate to the Honourable Justice Robert Mitchell.
Experience & expertise
- court proceedings relating to an equitable breach of confidence claim (and related claims)
- major infrastructure and energy related international arbitration proceedings seated in Singapore
- construction payment dispute adjudications under WA securities of payment legislation
- a shareholder class action in the Federal Court
- a complex construction dispute relating to major public infrastructure.