Yulia is an associate in the corporate division. Yulia's experience includes advising on private M&A transactions, joint ventures, private equity transactions and complex corporate restructurings.
Yulia acts as lead associate advising international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions (including private share and asset acquisitions, auction sales, joint ventures, private equity transactions and group reorganisations). Yulia specialises in the industrials, mining and pharmaceuticals sectors and has developed a particular expertise in working in the emerging markets.
Yulia's experience includes advising:
- Uber on the combination of its business in Russia and the CIS with Yandex.Taxi
- Aurobindo on participation in a competitive tender for Actavis UK and Ireland (the contract was awarded to another bidder)
- Bharti on settlement with Zain and the increase of its stake in Bharti Airtel Nigeria
- Norilsk Nickel on the sale of a stake in Norilsk Nickel's Bystrinsky mining plant to a PE fund
- Russia's diversified group ONEXIM on the sale of OPIN, a large residential developer
Yulia holds a degree in Law from the National Research University – Higher School of Economics (Moscow) with specialisation in international law. She joined the firm in Moscow in May 2012 after several years with other leading international law firms in Moscow and has been working in London since June 2016.