Yulia is an international construction and energy lawyer. She advises clients on construction, project development, design, procurement, as well as cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures across a variety of industry sectors, with a particular focus on power, oil and gas and energy sectors.
Yulia's experience includes advising:
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk LLC as the project company's legal adviser in connection with construction, procurement and financing of a gas processing plant in Amur region, including preparing an EPC contract and other project agreements
- a major Russian refinery plant in relation to construction of a combined oil refining unit, including advising on the existing EPCM contract and other contractual arrangements
- Baltic Gas Chemical Company on the FEED contract for the construction of a gas chemical complex in Russia
- Eurocement on EPC contract for the modernisation and reconstruction of its cement plant in Uzbekistan
- Silk Road Fund on the acquisition of a 10% stake in Sibur from a major shareholder
Yulia graduated from the international law department of the Moscow State Institute for International Relations (MGIMO). Before joining the firm in 2016, Yulia worked in the Moscow office of another international law firm.