Yonnie is a solicitor in our Projects, Energy and Infrastructure team in Melbourne.
Yonnie advises clients on the procurement, delivery and structuring of projects and other transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors. Yonnie has experience advising on offtake agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and commercial contracts across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Yonnie has a deep interest in renewable energy and emerging technologies in the energy sector. Yonnie focusses his attention on providing practical, timely and easy to understand legal advice which is tailored to suit the commercial needs of his clients. Yonnie takes a whole-of-project approach and seeks to add value across various aspects of project delivery.
Yonnie holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University.
Experience & expertise
- AGL in respect of the development of the 500 MW/1000MWh Liddell BESS project in NSW
- Brookfield in relation to the acquisition of the 300-400 MW Moonlight Range Wind Farm in Queensland
- Foresight Group in relation to the operation and maintenance of the Mumbida Wind Farm in Western Australia
- Todd Group Limited in relation to its proposed 400 MW solar power plant at Rangitāiki, 35 km East of Taupō in New Zealand, which once completed will be the first utility-scale solar project in New Zealand
- Equis Development Pte Ltd in respect of the development of the 2 x 150MW/300MWh Calala BESS in New South Wales