- a Russian steel manufacturer on arbitration proceedings commenced in the Madrid Court of Arbitration, concerning a contractual dispute, subject to Spanish law, with a Spanish steel trading company
- a Spanish State owned company in an ICC arbitration (Brazilian law) with a Brazilian port operator relating to disputes arising out of an EPC Contract for the development of a large private port terminal in Brazil
- a State Defendant in investment arbitration proceedings under the UNCITRAL Rules, filed by multiple claimants who invested in the photovoltaic industry under the Energy Charter Treaty
- a Spanish photovoltaic company in an ICC arbitration relating to a dispute with a Chinese supplier over quality defects in photovoltaic modules installed in plants constructed and operating in various European countries
- a Spanish engineering and construction company in an LCIA arbitration (Kenyan law) against a Kenyan State owned company relating to a dispute arising out of an EPC contract for the construction and development of an integrated electricity transmission network in Kenya
Wojtek holds a Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor in Spanish law from IE University, Madrid, and a Bachelor in English law from the University of Law, London, and is admitted to practice in Spain. Wojtek also studied law in Fundação Getulio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro.