Will provides advice on a full range of real estate services including purchases and disposals, joint venture investments, developments and letting and finance transactions for institutional and overseas investors, funds developers and corporates on some of the most high profile transactions in the UK.
Will has guided clients through major multi-phased development projects including several large regeneration projects. From Central London offices, shopping centres, retail aspects of infrastructure assets, hotels and residential-led mixed use schemes, Will has advised on all aspect of the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on acting for developers. He also advises on investment deals and joint ventures including the corporate, property and taxation aspects of disposing of and acquiring property by structured corporate acquisition and disposal.
Will's experience includes advising:
- British Land on the £5 billion regeneration of Canada Water, a 50 acre mixed-use development site in central London, involving a partnering agreement with Southwark Council
- Brookfield Office Properties on the acquisition and financing of the Moorgate Exchange in the City of London for £210 million and the letting of 170,000 sq. ft. of the building to a specialist technology shared workspace provider
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its 50:50 joint venture with Hermes for the development of Wellington Place Phase 1 and Phase 2, Leeds and Paradise Circus, Birmingham both office led mixed use city centre developments delivering in excess of c.3 million sq ft of new space with a value in excess of c. £2 billion once built
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its 80:20 joint venture with La Française, Caisse Fédérale du Crédit Mutual Nord Europe for development of multiple opportunities in the Grand Paris area
- Brookgate on several equity forward fundings for office accommodation totalling in excess of 500,000 square feet and a 280 bed hotel as part of the master plan redevelopment of the area around Cambridge station
- Hammerson on the joint venture arrangements and acquisition with Allianz of a portfolio of loans secured against a portfolio of market leading retail assets in Dublin (including Dundrum Town Centre) for €1.85 billion. Also advised Hammerson on the consensual agreement with the borrowers to transfer ownership in the underlying properties to Hammerson and Allianz and associated joint venture and development management arrangements
- Bracknell Regeneration Limited Partnership on the £1.5 billion mixed use scheme proposals for the regeneration of Bracknell Town Centre
- Brookfield Office Properties on their disposal of 80% of the holding vehicle of 99 Bishopsgate to two overseas investors and the refinancing of the building
- Brookgate on its master redevelopment with Network Rail of the area around Cambridge North station