William helps clients procure mining, environmental, planning and other regulatory approvals required for developing and expanding energy and resources projects. He also helps clients negotiate Indigenous land use agreements and the acquisition of land affected by native title; prepare cultural heritage surveys; and secure cultural heritage approvals.
William's experience includes:
- negotiating Indigenous land use agreements
- conducting native title litigation
- advising on obtaining, renewing and complying with mining and petroleum tenements
- negotiating land access agreements with landowners, including managing disputes and litigation
- designing native title strategy in compliance with the Native Title Act