Warren is a transactional lawyer who has experience advising domestic and international companies on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, buy-outs, disposals, reorganisations and other aspects of company law. He also sits on the University of Leeds Law Advisory Board chaired by Lord Low of Dalston and is a school governor at an inner-city secondary school.
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation on its £687.5 million acquisition of John Guest Holdings
- Broadgate Estates, a subsidiary of British Land plc, on the disposal of its property management business to Savills
- a sovereign wealth fund in relation to its confidential bid for North Sea Midstream Partners
- an investment fund in relation to its confidential bid for a market-leading European pharmaceuticals company
- an investment fund on the refinancing of its existing investment in a distressed retailer
- Beam, a crowd-funding platform for the homeless, on its initial launch and commercial contracts
Warren holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Leeds and trained at Herbert Smith Freehills. He is admitted to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales.