Wojtek is an associate in the litigation, ADR and arbitration practice in the Madrid office.
Wojtek is an associate in the litigation, ADR and arbitration practice in the Madrid office. He advises companies in international commercial and investment arbitration proceedings under the rules of the ICC, SCC, LCIA, SIAC, UNCITRAL, CIAM (Spain) and CAM (Italy) and also in English court litigation, in the construction, insurance, energy, infrastructure, automotive and manufacturing sectors. He also has wide experience of advising clients across the globe, including in Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Experience & expertise
- an insurer on challenging an anti-suit injunction before the English High Court
- an international engineering consultancy firm, on its defence, in relation to proceedings for professional negligence and breach of contract in the Technology and Construction Court in London, regarding complex issues on geotechnical and legal questions, as to the scope of our client's obligations and their performance of those obligations
- a state-owned insurer in connection with arbitration proceedings, under UNCITRAL Rules, arising out of a multilateral treaty reimbursement mechanism and concerning the interpretation of an EU Directive
- a Spanish publicly owned company dedicated to the promotion of Spanish foreign investment on an ICC arbitration regarding an EPC contract dispute with a Brazilian port operator for the development of a large port terminal in Brazil (Brazilian law)
- The Kingdom of Spain on the international arbitration claim filed by several investment funds based on the Energy Charter Treaty (regarding new solar photovoltaic Spanish legislation).