Witchaphon is an associate in the litigation and arbitration practice group.
Witchaphon advises on domestic and international disputes in both civil and criminal matters, including international arbitration, domestic arbitration, complex civil cases, commercial litigation, construction dispute, insurance dispute, white collar crime and employment litigation.
Witchaphon holds a bachelor of law degree from Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok.
Experience & expertise
- a publicly listed construction company in a dispute arising from the wrongful termination of a subcontract agreement in relation to the construction of a UHV plant project
- a leading financial company in Thailand, its CEO, directors and executive management in relation to defamation and wrongful acts filed by the top legal management of the company
- an international fitness chain and the largest privately owned health club in Thailand in successfully obtaining compensation for systematic fraud by an employee at the top-management level
- the CEO of the leading agriculture supplier company in Thailand who faced the allegation of more than 40 embezzlement offenses. The court of first instance dismissed the plaintiff’s case
- the largest insurance group in Japan and worldwide in successfully defending a complex litigation claim made by a major multinational automobile company.