Wendy advises on private mergers and acquisitions and venture capital transactions.
Wendy specialises in venture capital, advising founders, portfolio companies and investors across the full investment lifecycle including from early-stage seed funding and expansion capital raising, acquisitions for growth and other liquidity transactions.
Bachelor of Laws with first class honours and Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology Sydney and Master of Laws from the University of New South Wales. She is admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales.
She has a Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance and Risk Management from the Governance Institute of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- :Different on its $25M Series B capital raising
- Mod.io on its US$26M Series A capital raising
- Advising VC funds, family offices and corporate venture on venture, growth and private capital investments including OIF Ventures, Investible, Skip Capital, Grok Ventures and Blackbird
- Liverpool Partners on the acquisition of Australian Beverage Corporation and Seven Miles Coffee
- Bank of Queensland on its sale of St Andrews Insurance