Warwick is a corporate lawyer, specialising in investment funds and asset management.
Warwick specialises in the funds and asset management sector and his work encompasses both listed and private fund clients across a wide range of asset classes, jurisdictions and legal structures. Warwick has experience across the full fund lifecycle including establishment, structuring and restructuring, fundraising and ongoing governance and regulatory matters.
From October 2020 to April 2021 Warwick was on secondment to the Product Legal team at Man Group.
Warwick studied at the University of Warwick, graduating with an LLB (Hons.) in European Law in 2014 and an LLM in International Economic Law in 2015, having spent a year studying at the University of Konstanz in Germany. He was admitted as a solicitor of England and Wales in March 2020.
Experience & expertise
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment Company, a London listed fund of funds managed by abrdn Asset Management on its change of investment policy to focus on direct investment in Greater China, a cash exit opportunity for existing shareholders, and combination with Aberdeen New Thai by way of a section 110 scheme of reconstruction of Aberdeen New Thai
- Moorfield on the establishment of Moorfield Real Estate Fund V and its initial fund raise of £268 million
- Polar Capital Global Financials Trust plc on its £122 million C share issue
- JP Morgan European Growth & Income plc on the restructuring of its share capital and move from a dual share class structure to a single share class structure
- JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc on its combination with The Scottish Investment Trust PLC ("SCIN") pursuant to a scheme of reconstruction of SCIN under section 110 of the Insolvency Act 1986.