- a confidential mining company in relation to settlement discussions with an OHADA State pending ICC arbitration and local proceedings
- two joint venture parties in a dispute with the state and a state-owned company relating to an oil field in Yemen, including questions of withdrawal of the operator and non-operating parties, extension of the operating licence and drilling rights, and aspects of contractual performance, as well as public international law issues relating to the status and capacity of the Government
- a leading mining company in an arbitration in a commercial dispute related to mining activities in Africa. The dispute included parallel proceedings in the African states
- the entities of a multinational investment bank in various proceedings before the court of appeal of Paris to enforce a pledge agreement governed by Luxembourg law despite insolvency proceedings opened in Spain on the basis of the EU regulation on insolvency and to resist enforcement of a Spanish judgment
- an international bank in relation to allegations of tort, fraud, breach of regulatory duties by French individuals following investments in Forex products and transfer of monies via payment processing services and representing the client before French courts
Vincent is a member of the Paris bar and holds an LLM in Commercial Law from the University of Edinburg. He also holds a Masters in General Private Law and a Masters in Litigation, Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution from the Université de Paris II Panthéon-Assas.