Victoria advises leading private equity houses and corporates and has experience of corporate transactions, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, LBO's, joint ventures and other forms of business alliances as well as corporate governance and corporate housekeeping matters.
Clients and their transactions benefit from her experience, analytical thinking and vast knowledge of Spanish corporate peculiarities.
Throughout her professional career, Victoria has come across a large number and variety of transactions, requiring innovative solutions, accurate application of Spanish corporate principles and significant team and project management skills to achieve satisfactory results for our clients. She has a very commercial approach to matters and understands that the ultimate goal is to provide the client with an excellent legal solution that supports the commercial objectives and the business strategy.
Victoria's experience includes, among others:
- Trilantic Capital Partners
- on the acquisition of 100% of Pachá Group, a leading company in the entertainment sector, owned by the Urgell family
- as controlling shareholder of the Spanish rolling stock manufacturer Patentes Talgo, on its €1.3 billion IPO with JP Morgan, Nomura and Banco Santander as joint global coordinators
- Oaktree Capital on i) the acquisition and financing of a €740 million mortgage loan portfolio comprising Spanish and Portuguese commercial real estate properties held by FMS Wertmanagement (Project Gaudí) and ii) on the sale of the Barakaldo Megapark to the Spanish Socimi Lar RE for €170 million
- Jaime Gilinski on the potential acquisition of Hotel Villamagna in Madrid, Spain
- Andorra Banc Agricol Reig (Andbank)
- on the acquisition of the retail business of Inversis Bank
- on the agreements reached with Banca March in relation to the acquisition of Inversis Bank
Victoria has a double degree in Law and Business Administration (ICADE E-3) from Universidad Pontificia Comillas, in Madrid.
She is a member of ICAM (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid).
In addition to Spanish as her native language, Victoria is an English and French speaker and is also conversant in Portuguese.