Victoria is an associate in the energy and infrastructure practice in the Madrid office. She advises a wide array of domestic and international clients, such as energy and infrastructures companies, private equity funds, investment banks and public entities on mergers and acquisitions and corporate transactions.
Victoria's experience includes advising
- DIF Infrastructure on the €76 million acquisition of 33.34% of OHL's stake in the New Toledo hospital PPP project, considered the largest hospital complex in Europe
- the founders on the constitution and registration of a Spanish foundation dedicated to ocean clean-up and conservation, as well as advice on all legal aspects related to its functioning
- a railway manufacturer and supplier in the context of phase II of the bidding process which was launched by a company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services in the infrastructure and security sectors for the potential joint investment with the selected bidder on a multi-jurisdictional urban signalling business
- Statkraft European Wind & Solar Holding on the acquisition of six Spanish companies intended for the acquisition, development, permitting, engineering, financing, construction, marketing, sale and energy trading, asset management and operation of solar photovoltaic installations, wind farms and storage facilities and their potential sale as well as the provision of associated activities and services in connection with the foregoing
- DIF Infrastructure on the disposal of five Spanish PPP projects to a single buyer, within the transport and healthcare sectors: (i) Majadahonda Hospital; (ii) Line 9 – section IV of the Barcelona underground; (iii) Plaza de Castilla hub; (iv) Avenida de América hub and (v) Príncipe Pío hub
She has a degree in Law and a diploma in Business law by the Universidad Pontifica Comillas (ICADE) in Spain, and also holds a Master's degree in law granted by the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in Spain.
Before joining the firm as junior associate, she completed a one-year and five-month internship in the Madrid office (10-months full-time) and did internships in other renowned firms while combining it with her years of career training.
She speaks Spanish and English.