Victoria is a corporate associate in the Madrid office specialised in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
She advises industrial clients and investment funds on national and cross-border M&A transactions in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors, as well as domestic and international listed and non-listed companies on a wide range of corporate matters, acquisitions and joint ventures.
She has a degree in Law and a diploma in Business administration (E-1) by Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE)(Spain) and a master’s degree for Admission to the Bar by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Spain). She speaks English and Spanish. She is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM – Madrid Bar Association).
Prior to joining the firm as junior associate, she completed a one-year and five-month internship in the Madrid office (10-months full-time) and did internships in other renowned firms while combining it with her years of career training.
Experience & expertise
- Quercus Real Assets on the disposal of eleven 773MW photovoltaic greenfield plants located in Andalucía, Navarra and Aragón through an auction process
- around thirty of the most outstanding companies and social entities with a presence in the city of Madrid on the constitution and operation of the "Madrid Futuro Association", a non-profit organisation that seeks to foster the economic and social reactivation of the city of Madrid, as well as to transform it and promote initiatives that, together with the Madrid City Council, will benefit the city of Madrid after the economic and social crisis caused by the Covid-19 outbreak
- DIF Infrastructure on the €76 million acquisition of 33.34% of OHL's stake in the New Toledo hospital PPP project, considered the largest hospital complex in Europe
- Interogo Holding, via its infrastructure investment fund Inter Infrastructure Capital (IIC), on the agreement to acquire 49% of a 1,066 MW portfolio of operational and under construction solar photovoltaic generation assets within the BRUC group
- We act as secretaries of the board of directors of Luxida, a company dedicated to the acquisition and development of electricity distribution assets in Spain
- Renewable Power Capital on the incorporation of a joint venture with Taiga Mistral for the development of onshore wind projects in Poland, through the incorporation of several Polish special purpose vehicles (SPVs)
- a leading independent fund management company on the intended acquisition of a majority controlling stake of a portfolio owned by the Acciona Group composed of the following eight projects within the health, education and transport sectors: (i) a shadow toll road located in Consuegra-Tomelloso; (ii) Hospital Infanta Sofía located in Madrid; (iii) Hospital de Vigo; (iv) a shadow toll road between Benavente-Zamora (Autovía de la Plata); (v) Hospital Universitario de Toledo; (vi) Gran Hospital Can Misses located in Ibiza; (vii) an irrigation canal concession located in Navarra (Canal de Navarra); and (viii) an university education centre in Barcelona
- the founders on the constitution and registration of a Spanish foundation dedicated to ocean clean-up and conservation, as well as advice on all legal aspects related to its functioning