- acting for an ASX-listed engineering company to defend a shareholder class action
- acting for an ASX-listed milk products company to defend proceedings brought by the ACCC for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct
- acting for a policyholder in a 5 day trial in the Supreme Court of Queensland claiming indemnity from its London based insurer following the destruction of a Royal Australian Navy vessel
- acting for a global mining company in a contractual dispute involving defective works and delay claims in relation to the construction of a water storage dam valued at $40 million
- acting for an ASX-listed oil and gas company to defend a series of $300+ million security of payment claims and adjudication applications under the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004
- advising a joint venture consortium in its capacity as D&C Contractor on the $3.5 billion Sydney Metro Rail Project on disputes and litigation strategy
- advising clients on various issues concerning contractual interpretation, negligence, misleading and deceptive conduct, ASIC and ACCC investigations and insurance coverage.
Tristan holds a Master of Laws with First Class Honours from the University of Melbourne, specialising in advanced corporate and commercial law. He also holds Bachelor’s degrees in Law and Business from Griffith University, graduating with First Class Honours and the University Medal in Law.
Tristan is admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.