Trevor's practice focuses on general commercial litigation matters. He has experience in matters involving multi-jurisdiction disputes, complex fraud, shareholders disputes, financial regulatory proceedings, administrative law and criminal law.
He has experience working with clients in various sectors, including banks and hedge funds, professional services firms, liquidators, as well as consumer products companies.
Trevor's experience includes advising:
- a leading Chinese bank in relation to a mis-selling claim brought by its customer.
- a global investment bank in respect of a claim for fraudulent trading and dishonestly assisting a fraudulent breach of fiduciary duties by a former director of a company that was wound up.
- a global international optics company on recovery of funds stolen as a result of a multimillion USD fraud committed by an employee in Asia.
- a leading London private equity fund in relation to a cybersecurity incident involving urgent interlocutory applications.
- a leading utility company and its employees on several criminal prosecution cases in Hong Kong in relation to management of landfill sites and facilities.
Trevor holds a BBA(Law) and LLB double-degree from the University of Hong Kong. He is admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong. Trevor is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.